Islam Practice N Preach is created to spread the true message of Islam and in the light of its tagline
Practice What you Preach !
After researching and properly analyzing any material put forth that is claimed to be related to Islam , one should start with practicing knowledge that one has learned and the following step is to spread that knowledge to as far as possible.
As Dawah is a duty of every Muslim, and the one who conceals the truth is indeed an unjust as Qur’an states:-
“Ah! Who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from Allah? But Allah is not unmindful of what ye do!”
[Surah Al-Baqarah (The Cow) Surah#2 Verse#140, Link:- legacy.quran.com/2/140]
If Islam is not the greatest truth on the face of the earth , then what else is ?
“And let there be [arising] from you a nation inviting to [all that is] good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be the successful.”
[Surah Ale Imran (Family of Imran) Suran #3 Verse#104, Link:- legacy.quran.com/3/104]
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said,
“When a man dies, his deeds come to an end except for three things: Sadaqah Jariyah (ceaseless charity); a knowledge which is beneficial, or a virtuous descendant who prays for him (for the deceased).”
Link:- [Muslim , http://sunnah.com/riyadussaliheen/13/8]
We haven’t achieved the level of scholars or philosophers, but are only student of knowledge and wisdom which is the true essence and spirit of Islam. The more authentic material we obtain, we try our best to spread it to as many people as possible (keeping in mind the 3 steps of ObtainingKnowledge-Practicing/Adopting-Preaching/Spreading).
We do not belong to any particular sect and simply like to call ourselves Muslims (The one who submits his will to the Will of God)
Everything being done is solely for the sake of Allah Subhanahu wa-ta’ala (glorified and exalted be He) and neither we are profiting financially from any material we share nor we intend to do so in future In Shaa Allah (if Allah Almighty Wills).
Our Mission is to spread the true and authentic message of Islam to as far as possible (by the help of Allah ).
You can be a part of this mission and increase your good deeds which never ends even after one departs from this world according to the Authentic Hadith quoted above.
Following are the ways we can all spread the true message of Islam and together help each other to obtain the final victory which is none other than Jannah tul-Firdous In Shaa Allah (If Allah Wills) :-
- First and Foremost , Tell your friends,family,relatives,neighbours etc about Islampnp.com
- Search through the website and share any material which you found helpful and gained knowledge from it. You can share it on your Social profile,website,blog or even simply message/forward the link to your friends,family,relatives,neighbours etc.
- If you have a blog/website , share the link of Islampnp.com and see “Our Online Collection” we have some links there for you to share.
- We have a section of Articles/Topics , which is made for the viewers as you can submit any article, link,personal story,inspirational story,words of wisdom or any kind of thing that you would like Muslims or Non-Muslims to read.
- If you found any mistake please contact us as soon as possible so that we might correct In Shaa Allah.
- Most importantly don’t lose hope or motivation , keep yourself in touch with Islam through Qur’an and Remembrance of Allah Almighty and In Shaa Allah everything will be alright.Never forget about practicing what you learn even if it’s just a single Verse or Hadith because without practice preaching doesn’t look good. Have faith in Allah Almighty and ask Him alone for guidance and help.
You can CONTACT US regarding submitting your article/story,feedback,correction or any other stuff related to Islam
May Allah guide us all towards right path and grant us wisdom and knowledge that would bring us closer to Him alone and accept our efforts and deeds and make us live and die as True Muslims and grant us goodness in this world and hereafter. Ameen
Important Note: Any mistake is from our side alone and Islam is free from defects , we pray to Allah Almighty to forgive our sins. Ameen